Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Friday everyone! It is time to start getting the Christmas projects, on your calendar, done! The operative word is "done"! I tackled my Christmas Card List this week and got them finished, yeah!
This is a cute Christmas journal book that would make an awesome gift for family or friends. If you don't want to do it from scratch, then grab a kit. There are many out there and they come together quickly. Have fun! As always my motto is "more is better"! :0)   I love bling!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Rozy! Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I started my blog less than a year ago, and I am having so much fun! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with...this little journal is darling! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way ahead of me this year. Not sure if I'll send cards or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kathy it has over twenty pages!! Will post some more has the season progresses! It was great talking with you! Blessings coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage Santa!! Now you need to fill with pictures;)

    ReplyDelete