Monday, March 17, 2014

Word Art Wednesday Challenge / Ecclesiastes3:11 / Frantic Stamper Sunburst Panel

Good Morning: I created this card for a challenge blog called Word Art Wednesday. I love the Frantic Stamper Sunburst Panel (FRA-DIE-0941). I find myself grabbing it often for whatever project is at hand. Try cutting out two coordinating panels and then inlay them for a special affect. Hope you are all having a great St. Patrick's Day!

Below is a link to the Sunburst Panel Die

Sunburst Panel Die
Word Art Wednesday Blog

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is magnificent, I really like the colors and layout. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you've shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rozy! What a GORGEOUS card and a lovely scripture. The flowers are divine, and it's put together just beautifully. Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by to share your art with us. I hope that you're having a wonderful week, and I'd love to have you join us again soon.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. that little layered bird is so sweet! Pretty colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rozy,
    Congratulations, you won a beautiful prize at Word Art Wednesday for this beautiful card. Blessings Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Carole, I will contact you!💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty. I love scripture cards, and yours is really beautiful. I am not very experienced at all this blogging, crafting, etc., but I did become your new blog follower, and I would really love it if you would stop by my blog and follow me, too.

    Congratulations on winning at Word Art Wednesday. That's SO exciting. I also won there once during the first week I started blogging, so God is really awesome!!! It's fun.

    I hope you will stop by my blog to say hello and to follow me.
    God bless you,
    Sierra
    www.sierrasgift.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete