Thursday, September 11, 2014

"Believe In Your Dreams"

Good Morning Everyone! Things have been so busy around here, Fall is in the air and that means the Holidays are just around the corner. Where did this year go? Are the rest of you feeling the same way? I'm loving the new word dies that are on Frantic Stamper. Starting to get a good collection for all kinds of cards. This one is the "Believe" die.  It was a very simple card to make, simple isn't usually a word you hear out of Rozy! My motto is "more is better", got that from Anna Griffin. Describes me to a "T"!

I used a 5x7 card base, covered it diagonally with music Washi Tape, made a cute sentiment out of Anna Griffin's "Well Said" sentiments, added a little bling and some butterflies.

I cut out 3 of the words and then used some string to hang them from the sentiment! Voila.
Hope you enjoyed the cards. Please leave a comment when you stop by, I really appreciate your feedback. Jump on over to Frantic Stamper Face Book page, check that out and then hop on over to the Frantic Stamper Blog, lots of fun ideas and great inspiration.

I'm going to jump on over the Word Art Wednesday and enter this in their challenge for the week.

Wish me luck!! See you all soon. Rozy

Frantic Stamper Website

Believe Die

Word Art Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Rozy. I love the sentiment and the vibrant colors. What a wonderful and inspirational card. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Have a blessed week, my friend. And God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card...Love the bright and bold colors...So glad you joined us at Word Art Wednesday and hope you'll come back again. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 147:11 which tells us, "The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." Have a blessed week.

    Always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete