Saturday, May 2, 2015

"Awesome Faith"

Good Morning friends and fellow crafters.

 Sorry that I have not posted for a while but it seems that life is so busy anymore.

 Today I tried my hand at an Easel Card and oh my goodness, the pattern was so easy.

 Last night I was watching Create & Craft while Jinger Adams made one. I wrote the directions down and tried it this morning. Voila!!

I love easy! A lot of my cards take hours to make, yesterday I made one that took 4 hours! Yikes!

Anyway, this card is for Word Art Wednesday Challenge. I love doing my challenges on this site because I love doing faith-based items.

I have listed all of the Frantic Stamper dies that I used on this card below. Check them out, you won't be disappointed. They have something for everyone's taste......

Hope you enjoy this card and I would love some feedback! Blessings to you all. Rozy

Word Art Wednesday
Frantic Stamper Website

Awesome Die
Faith Die
Elegant Vine
Dragonfly Pair Die Set

No comments:

Post a Comment