Saturday, October 3, 2015

"Grace Point"

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Card Making Day!

This morning I made this card for the Word Art Wednesday Challenge, I was inspired by Frantic Stampers Large Church Die which just released.

 I decided to dedicate the card to our new church and the return of Pastor Tom Sabens. God is good and He proves that if you wait, pray and believe long enough, His will, will be done!

Rozy

Word Art Wednesday Challenge
Frantic Stamper Website
Diamond Card Band & Matching Chevron
Large Church Die

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, Rozy. I love the black background and the green church!
    Very sweet card, Rozy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly beautiful, Rozy. I don't think I saw the church die when I went through the store. It shows me that I need to slow down and look a lot more closely at all Fran's lovely dies. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your gorgeous card in our challenge this week. May God bless your week with His goodness and love, and keep you safely in the small of His mighty hand.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete