Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Frantic Stamper Tumbling Block Die



Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share some of my favorite things to create! I love taking the new dies from Frantic Stamper, looking at just one and coming up with as many designs as I can see.

Today's samples are using the Frantic Stamper Tumbling Blocks Die. It is so much fun to work with and I love making my own designs. One of the new things that I thoroughly enjoy doing is inlay work. I cut out several colors of the same die, mount the original to double-sided adhesive sheets and start making a pattern.

Then just have fun using the base and creating your cards! Just remember your stamps and dies can do multiple things, not just one view! Have fun creating!

Be sure to jump over to franticstamper.com and enjoy the new products. Be sure to check out the blog as we have an awesome Design Team Director, Kathy Berger who creates all the awesome dies and a fantastic Design Team that will give you many great ideas!

Tumbling Blocks Card Panel Die
Frantic Stamper Website

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards with the block die. It is so versatile. You've done a great job.

    ReplyDelete