Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"We'll Be Friends Forever Because You Already Know To Much" Journals


Good Morning everyone! Finally we are seeing some blue sky and fresh air here in Southern Oregon, time to throw the windows and doors open and air out the inside! Praise God for wonderful gifts!

Today I wanted to share some super easy journals for gifts for friends. Buy some $1 journals and add a few embellishments and you are on your way!

Today I used my Frantic Stamper Speech Bubble dies and several of their new Paper Bow dies.
I love the dies that make the paper bows! The can lay flat when mailing and then "shoosh" them to fluff them up!

Hope you are all having a blessed day!

 Cartoon Speech Bubbles
Small Polka Dotted Paper Bow Die
Small Solid Bow Die

2 comments:

  1. Love these journals, Rozy. The bows are adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these little journals. I think I need to make some.

    ReplyDelete